The RDV Group InfoSec Blog

Friday, June 08, 2007

Am I the Laziest Blogger Alive?

Bill Glennon has shamed me into posting, as it' s been a year since my last post. And what a year it was!

I've just finished (with Dr. Ronald L. Krutz) my 10th book for John S. Wiley and Sons, the Certified Ethical Hacking Prep Guide, to be published this fall.

I've just started my next book, Composing Digital Music For Dummies, which should hit the bookstores in February. It's the first general audience guide to making your own digital music.

I'm an Ask The Experts for SearchSecurityChannel.com, answering questions related to Information Security Threats and Countermeasures, and I just finished a six-part piece on Penetration Testing techniques for consultants and VARs.

I'm continuing writing on a host of subjects for James Cramer's thestreet.com, varying from luxury automobiles to a video series on small business travel technology.

I've been interviewed and contributed pieces for many periodicals, web sites, podcasts and webcasts, like the Wall Street Journal, and SearchCIO.com.

So I've been busy, but I know that's no excuse. So I'll get back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home